Monday, October 13, 2008

Weekend Update

Cousins!! (me & Darren)
Philip, me, Andrea & Casey
Me & Alana at the game
It was a very nice weekend! Friday night was wine tasting & Mexican, just as we had planned. With a short stop at the Rail before heading to bed early.

Saturday we had a great time tailgating! It was cloudy & cool out. Philip actually had to run back home to get us more layers! Not much to say about the game so I won't even waste my time. BOOO!

Sunday was great! Philip cooked us a great breakfast. The whole nine yards- eggs, bacon, grits, biscuits. It was delish! It was a dreary day but I have been wanting to spruce up our porch a little so we headed to Lowe's and mom helped us pick out some flowers to put in planters we had. It looks great! It's amazing how a few flowers will make a "room" seem so much homier! (is that a word????) After we finished with that, Philip and I went for our long run and then we came home and had a nice family dinner. It was seriously one of the most relaxing weekend either of us have had in a while!

Here are some pics from Saturday.

2 comments:

beth spray said...

game?? can you even call it that?? anyway.... cute picture of you and my sis!!!! no fair that she gets to see you so much and i never do!!!

Anonymous said...

We are planning on coming to the Auburn-Georgia game. Ya'll plan on tailgating with us. I mean, we did buy that spot - I at least want to get one good use out of it this year. Next year, we will get our money's worth!