Friday, October 31, 2008

Update

I've been going to physical therapy this week. It seems to be helping and I can tell when I leave that I have a lot more range-of-motion in my knee. But it's still feels really tight, like one of those extra large rubberbands. I went back to work Monday and it's been fine. I just hobble around the office with my squeaky leg. One of my co-workers says I remind her of Forrest Gump b/c my brace makes so much noise sometimes. ha ha

Philip ran in to my doctor this morning at the hospital. He was giving him an update on my progess and telling Dr. Sheils that I am very eager to get better or at least have a better idea of my recovery time. So instead of waiting to go back to him next Friday, I'm going to go Monday afternoon and he'll check me out. If he thinks it needs to be scoped, which he apparently does, that will probably happen Tuesday or Thursday. So I might miss the AU/TN-Martin game next weekend but Dr. Sheils assured Philip I would be able to make it to the Georgia game. Soooo....that's where we're at for now. I'm much happier going back to him on Monday rather than having to wait until next Friday. I'm ready to get this show on the road!!

Tonight we are having a little Halloween get-together with our neighborhood peeps at our house. None of us wanted to drive anywhere tonight so we're just going to stay close to home. Maybe (probably) end up at the bar eventually at some point. I bought us a Haunted Gingerbread House kit to play with and Lyndsay is going to bring some cheesy Halloween movies & Boo-opoly. Hopefully I'll have some pictures to post!!

1 comment:

The Patterson Family said...

Hope they get your knee all better ASAP!! :):)