Thursday, October 2, 2008

On the road agan...

We're off to Nashville tomorrow afternoon for the Auburn/Vandy game and to hang out with Sara for the weekend. I'm really excited! It's been a while since we've been up there. Hopefully I will remember to take some pics while we're there. One thing that is hard to believe is that we had to pay OVER regular price for our tickets! I can't remember the last time I payed over about $20 for both tickets. Apparently, tickets start at $100 each on Ebay and Craig's List. That is nuts! I hope AU can pull off a big win. Especially since GameDay is supposed to be there. I don't want stupid Lee Corso to be right twice!

War Damn Eagle!!!

1 comment:

Lauren Miller said...

Hey I think we FINALLY got our ESPN hooked up so hopefully we will see you guys on TV :) Have fun in Nashville!