Friday, July 31, 2009

Yow-za!

Tomorrow morning I have to run 10 miles. 10. Miles. I haven't done this in quite some time, maybe when I was training for the Nashville Half in 2007!?!? I'm a little nervous, to say the least!

We have had a very nice week this week. Philip has been off work all week so I think that is what has made it so relaxing! We've been able to run together in the mornings, he's been home when I get home at 5, he even read 2 books! That's pretty good for him, he takes forever to read a book!

Last Friday we went to Birmingham for Tony & Britney's engagement party. It was a blast!!! I think sometimes I forgot about how much fun I have with those guys!! I took my camera, but didn't snap one single picture! So I stole some from Stacey's facebook:) Saturday morning I helped host a baby shower for Volree. Thank goodness she designated someone to take pics because I, of course, took none!

We came back Saturday afternoon after a trip to Rojo (of course!) and went to dinner at the new German restaurant down the street from our house. I must admit I am not a huge fan of German food but I was pleasantly surprised!

This weekend, the in-laws are coming down for a visit. They haven't been to Opelika in quite a while so Philip and I are both excited they're coming!

While we wait for the Hakes to get here, we're heading down to Cafe 123 to have a birthday cocktail with 2 of our favorite Opelika teachers, Kate & Revel.

Tony & Britney- practicing for the reception...or just being silly!
Brannon (B's brother), Halley (T's sister), Britney, Stacey (T's sister), Tony and Julie (Brannon's wifey)
Me and B at J. Clyde after the par-tay!

No comments: