Tuesday, July 21, 2009

We have our life back!



It was a cold, winter day in December when Dr. Warren (Phil's boss) said "Hey, did y'all ever watch Alias??? What a great show. We have the whole series, here take it!" And that's when our life officially ended...

But now, we are back and I am so thrilled to say that after 7 long months we have finally finished the series!! I know this sounds pretty stupid but y'all just don't understand! It's not that it was this amazlingly awesome show, but every episode ended with some ridiculous cliffhanger. Making it impossible to say "nah, i don't think I really want to watch it anymore" Impossible I tell ya! We would actually not do things or rush home from whatever we were doing because we wanted to see the next episodes. Pathetic, I know. But no more! We are free!!

Up next: Enterouge- Season 5 A definite fav! We are a season behind b/c have to wait for it to come out on dvd since we don't have HBO anymore.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I LOVED the first three seasons of Alias! I watched them when they were originally airing. It used to come on Sunday nights and there was nothing better! The cliffhanger between seasons 2 and 3 was jaw dropping! After Jen and Vartan (Syd and Vaughn) broke up in real life, the show went downhill fast.
I hope you are doing well!
See you soon!
Lindsey