Thursday, July 16, 2009

They made it!

The group right before they left on Thursday.
The Student Union at Univeristy of Wisconsin where you can get Brats & Beer.

State Capital in Madison, WI
Park of the bike trails at Trek. I think they rode down this about 5 billion times on Sunday.

The boys made it safely back from Winsconsin on Tuesday afternoon, aside from the bruises and a rather large skinned knee. All 3 took long naps then everyone came to our house for a good meal. The boys ate their food in about 4 seconds. I would like to think it's b/c me, Lyndsay and Kat are such amazing cooks but I think it has more to do with the fact they had been eating junk for 5 days:) I asked Philip if he wanted me to buy him any chips for his lunches this week and he enthusiasticlly replied "NO!!" Guess he's had his fill of that!

Y'all, I almost busted out laughing when I walked in the door on Tuesday! Philip's forehead is covered, and I mean COVERED, in mosquito bites!!! It looks so hilarious and a little bit like zits! Apparently there are monster mosquitos in Wisconsin that would cover you in no time if you stood still. They even bit through clothes! Yikes!

No comments: