Monday, July 20, 2009

Relaxing, just the way I like it!




It was quite a lovely weekend!! And we loved it! Friday night was dinner at Mandarin then chillin' on the porch with some friends.

Saturday morning we got up early to run 6 miles (per my training schedule) then I headed to the lake to hang out with Jamie, Kinsey, Lauren & Lindsey for the day. It was a blast!! I loved getting to see them and the kids! The only downside was having to drive all the way back to Opelika to let Philip in the house. I left him at the coffee shop with no keys! Ooops! I made the trip there and back to the lake with plenty of time to visit. Saturday night we ate dinner on our porch (it felt so good outside!!!) and went down to the bar for a minute to visit with Richard.

Yesterday morning we got up and headed down to Eufaula to visit with my parents. My dad's birthday was Saturday so we went down there to spend some time with them, watch the British Open and cook some delicious steaks!!!

Pretty much a perfect weekend! Except for the lovely letter we received from the Arizona Department of Transporation informing us that my lovely hubbie had received a speeding ticket when we were driving back to Pheonix Memorial Day and we owed them $180!!! Guess when we saw the sign that said "Traffic cameras in use" we should have paid attention:)
Toodles!

No comments: