Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Almost Home!

Well, I just talked to Philip and they are approaching the Alabama state line. He was driving while Hiro & Conan slept. I didn't talk to him too much while he was gone but I get the idea that they had the time of their lives! Maybe I can get Philip to post something about their adventures!

I managed to have a little fun while he was away:) Friday night about 8 of us girls gathered at Lyndsay's house for a slumber party. While we didn't actually spend the night, we did wear pj's, watch cheesy 80's movies, play games and eat a TON of sweets and pizza!!! It was a blast.

Saturday, me and Lyndsay went to Eufaula and spent the night with my parents. Dad got a Wii for his birthday so that kept us occupied most of the visit:) Sunday morning mom's 3 sisters and Aunt Karen came down to see their house and eat lunch. Then they followed me to Opelika and check out Lyndsay's house then mine.

Last night I watched Marley and Me with Lyndsay and we cried our eyes out! It was such a good movie! Almost right along with the book, I thought.

Tonight I have a feeling I'll be cooking something yummy for Philip since he's been living off Waffle House and burgers for the past 4 days:)

Hope everyone has a great week!

Toodles!

No comments: