Monday, November 10, 2008

Surgery Tomorrow!

Well, I kinda got fed up with the whole "let's wait" attitude and decided I wanted to have my surgery asap. Luckily, I have the nicest doctor on the planet and he was very accommodating to my request when Philip saw him this morning at the hospital. I'll try to update as soon as I can since we won't know if they are going to have to fix the ACL until they get in there tomorrow. The doc said he likes to keep his patients over night but I am going to try to avoid that! So hopefully I'll be home some time tomorrow afternoon, keep your fingers crossed!

Now, I'm trying to decide what delicious meal Philip is going to buy me tonight since I can't eat anything tomorrow morning:(

Oh, and in case you were wondering, the doc said I should still be able to make it to the AU/UGA game this weekend:) Phew!

No comments: