Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Ok, fine...Edward Cullen can definitely "bite me"

Twilight was actually pretty good. I'm always a little weary when they turn a book in to a movie but they did a good job with this one!!! They've hooked me and I'll definitely be waiting for the second movie to come out.

As far as the whole experience of the theater goes there are a few things:
1. I was not wearing a Twilight t-shirt
2. The 4 of us were the oldest people in there that were not with our kids
3. There was a lot of screaming & clapping whenever "Edward" had a scene in the movie. When they kissed, holy crap...
4. Thank goodness Lyndsay brought some wine!!!

I will I didn't think Robert Pattinson (Edward) was all that cute when I saw him on TV interviews. But in the movie, wow...hotness!

No comments: