Tuesday, November 25, 2008

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas!!!

I have decorated the house for Christmas!!! I'm so excited about it! Mom & dad came up on Saturday and she helped me so much since I've only got one good leg! Philip was the "gofer"- going up & down to the basement to get the boxes. Dad, well...he kept us informed on the football scores:) I'll put some pics up once I get a topper for the tree. That's the one thing I don't have yet!

I hope everyone has a safe, wonderful Thanksgiving! Enjoy a few days off and spend some time with the ones you love:0) We're heading to Seagrove today after work to spend the holiday with our parents. We'll be there until Sunday. I'm so excited about doing nothing for a few days!!!! I'm pretty sure Philip is too! I've heard the outlets in Destin are having really good sales right now so maybe I can get some of my Christmas shopping done while I'm there.

Gobble Gobble everybody!

No comments: