Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I made it!

I made it through surgery yesterday! The doc said everything went well. The MCL was actually not torn as bad as he thought but the ACL was torn worse than he thought. So he fixed the ACL and we spent the night in the hospital. I didn't love it but I will say it could have been much worse. The best part of the day is when Jamie (one of my besties!) brought me a chocolate milk shake from Chick-Fil-A. It was so delish! Dennis was nice enough to come "baby sit" Charlie for us last night while we were gone. We really are blessed to have the most awesome neighbors & friends!

I got home early this morning and made a trip to the coffee shop. Before I made the trek up the stairs, we went to CVS to get my scripts filled and then the sweet girls downstairs at the hair salon were nice enough to wash my hair. I can't take a shower until tomorrow, when I get the bandages off, so it's bird baths for Mer until then! Lovely....

3 comments:

The Patterson Family said...

Yea! Glad it went well :)

Bendabl said...

Yay! So glad they got you all fixed up! Now make sure to heal up well!!

Lauren Miller said...

I am so glad to hear that everything went well and that you are on the road to recovery!