Friday, November 21, 2008

Bite Me???

In a moment of weakness, or maybe too many pain pills, I agreed to go with some friends to see Twilight tonight. Apparently, this is like the Beatles to tweens worldwide. I don't quite get it but maybe I will once I have seen the movie & finish the first book. I started reading the first one on wednesday. Lyndsay has all 4 and it will save me from having to buy books for the beach next week. It's good but I'm not sure that I would be yelling "Bite me!" like people have been doing at the movie premiers.

Anyways, I will report back on the experience. We have pre-purchased our tickets and are still getting there an hour before the movie starts. Hopefully someone has some wine hidden in their purse!!!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Umm...my roommate and I bought our tickets weeks ago and we'll be there with all the teeny boppers, although we certainly won't be asking anyone to bite us. I think you'll like the books though!!!

Lauren Miller said...

When does the movie come out? I read the first book and LOVED it. I am borrowing the second for my flight back and it is taking a lot of restraint on my part not to read it before then.