Sunday, May 24, 2009

A Little Bite of Heaven

Classy pic:)
That's right baby....after waiting a long, 5 years I finally made it to an In & Out Burger again!!! My virgin experience was on a visit to LA & Santa Barbara in the spring of '04. My dearest Susan took me the night before I flew home about 10pm. She said I couldn't leave the west coast without tasting this magnificent burger. And boy was she right!!!! It was amazing!!! A few years ago, we came to Sedona for Thanksgiving. I was so excited about the thought of another In & Out. Sadly, I was veto'd by my BIL, Brian, for Whataburger. So sad and dissapointing!
This time, I wasn't going to let that happen. Philip and I hadn't been in Pheonix 15 min on Friday before I was asking the shuttle driver where the closest In & Out was. A $30 cab ride later and I was a happy as a clam, see above. We plan on stopping in again before we fly out tomorrow:)
Toodles!

1 comment:

Susan and Corey said...

Ah for the love of In-N-Out! Yes, it is one fine burger establishment. I can't begin to tell you how busy they all are at any given time of the day. The one near our house is ALWAYS packed. I'm so glad you got to savor your burger and I loved the text message that night when you got it. Miss you guys!