Sunday, January 4, 2009

What??? You want me to work 5 days this week!!

Beth showing off her mad Wii skillzzz
I think we were bowling at this point....
To end our holiday season, we had a very relaxing weekend! Friday night we went up to the lake and stayed with Beth & Tyler. It was so nice to get out of town for a night, especially since it was only a 25 min drive!! We grilled steaks, watched the Bama game and played A LOT of Wii!!! Saturday morning, the boys got up and played golf. Beth & I stayed at the house and both slept until almost 11. It was fantastic! When the boys got done with golf, we all headed back to Auburn for the basketball game then dinner at Amsterdam. We always have the best time with them. Thanks for having us Beth & Tyler!!!! Can't wait for Steeplechase!

Today has been a very nice Sunday. We made it to early church, Philip got his long run done for the week and I found some new bedding (shams, bedskirt & comforter) for our room for $5o! I'm so proud of myself!

Hope everyone enjoys a full, 5 day work week!!!

No comments: