Monday, January 19, 2009

Gotta Love a Day Off!

Me, Jamie (35 weeks prego) and Kinsey

We had such a great weekend! AND, I get an extra day today. How nice!! At my job in Birmingham, we never got MLK day off so I am pretty excited about having an extra day to relax. I'm already off to a good start as I slept until 8:30 this morning and am now at the coffee shop trying to decide between a cinnamon roll or a parfait!

Friday night we went to Montgomery with everyone to celebrate Mary P's birthday at the Montgomery Brew Pub. Then we went to Off the Wagon to see James' band, Trust Company, play. They were so good! I can't wait to see them again! A big thanks to Dennis for driving us. It's a good thing he did b/c Philip was sound asleep about 10 minutes in to our drive home:)

Saturday I met up with Jamie & Kinsey. Kinsey was in town for the Auburn Half Marathon and she did great!!!! She was the 4th female to finish and first in her age group. I'm so proud:) We did a little shopping for some Auburn gear for Hank & Azalea then ate lunch at Amsterdam...Yumm!!!

Saturday afternoon, we headed to Greenville to spend the night with my parents and had a birthday dinner for mom. We hadn't been there in forever! Philip was also able to give them some lessons on using their iMac:)

Last night was dinner at Fukai Manor. It was delish, as usual!!!

I hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: