Wednesday, January 28, 2009

26 Random Things!

Since I actually took the time to do this on Facebook, I figured I would share on the blog as well...

1. I HATE snakes & spiders!! Went to the theater to see Aracnophobia and didn't sleep at all that night.

2. I could sit on the beach all day with a good book and a cold beverage and never move!

3. I could also snow ski every day and never get tired of it. Maybe b/c it's the one sport i'm actually good at!

4. Pizza is my favorite food and one of the few foods I actually have to tell myself to stop eating.

5. I will probably have to make up a more appropriate story about how I met Philip when my kids ask. (don't get carried away, it's not that bad!)

6. Unfortunately, I don't really care at all about politics!

7. BUT I can kick your butt at celebrity trivia:)

8. I really don't LOVE running like some people do, it's for preventative purposes only.

9. My feet are really skinny and my toes are really long.

10. My dog is spoiled rotten.

11. I wouldn't work if we could afford it.

12. I didn't love my job in Birmingham but loved my co-workers. Maybe that's why I stayed there for 6 years!!

13. Some days, I would move back to Birmingham in a heartbeat. Preferrably back in to our house on Gillon Drive.

14. The smell of Vodka makes me want to vomit!

15. My hubbie is my best friend and I love that it's just the 2 of us right now!

16. Although I don't love running (see #8), I am upset that I won't be running with Philip in the Seaside Half Marathon.

17. When I do motivate myself to run, I always feel so good afterwards!

18. I love that Philip loves to cook. We cook together almost every night!

19. In our family, I do the laundry & Philip does the dishes. It's a great arrangement.

20. When I drive by our house in Homewood, I can't linger too long or I know I will start to cry!

21. Cleaning is something that I really hate doing but love it when my house is clean. Maybe I need a maid???

22. We spend waaaay too much money at the coffee shop. But hey, we live right above it so you can't argue with convenience!

23. One day, I hope to run a marathon just so I can say I have done it.

24. Sometimes, I can be VERY lazy!

25. I love wine. White or red. Maybe too much sometimes:)

26. I would not trade a better college GPA for the fun I had with the most fun people ever!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen to #26!

Unknown said...

You forgot # 27.
You have the best parents in the world.
Love,
Dad