Wednesday, May 21, 2008

And the Winner Is....

I had a run-in last night with the sidewalk and I lost. I had just run past my old college house when all of a sudden I find myself lying on my side. I have no idea how it happened....I guess I was deep in thought remembering all the good times at 321 E. Samford! Luckily the Conocco (it's a BP now, but it will always be Concocco to me) was right there and I was able to go in and wash myself up. Unfortunately, I was only halfway through my run so I had to soldier on! I think only about 1oo people got a good laugh at my expense....
The Loser- scrapes on my hand, both knees, wrist and right shoulder:(
The perfect cure for complete humiliation:)

2 comments:

The C's said...

ouch! glad you are okay!

Lauren and Allen Oakes said...

Ummm...you know one of the signs of being pregnant is being clumsey!!! Just kidding! Lin was so clumsey before she found out she was pregnant....Hope to see ya'll soon. Are ya'll going to the lake with Jamie and Joe this weekend?