Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Lately & a New Addition! Plus Lots of New Posts:)

So after Mary & James got married, we actually had 3 whole weekends at home! I barely knew what to do with myself! No pics to post because we literally haven't done anything and it has been glorious!!!!!


This past weekend was fun and busy! Friday night we went to Birmingham to celebrate Tony's birthday. We had a little cookout and Britney cut the crap out of her finger and had to go to the ER to get some stitches. EEEK! She apparently asked the doctor if he could hurry up because she had a house full of people. Ha ha! But we had a great time with them just getting to hang out and visit.


Sunday night we had a little going away party for Dennis & Lisa. They are moving to Ft. Collins, CO so Lisa can do her internship for her Ph.D. It was a blast but I'm really sad they're leaving:(


Yesterday we picked up the house, went to the store. Oh, and bought me a new car. Totally spur of the moment but we're both really excited about it. We've been talking about it forever and I've spent about 10 hours on Edmunds.com the past two weeks researching this car and that car, SUV, crossover, sedan, but not being able to totally make up my mind. Today I'm kind of in that "holy crap, what did we just do" phase:)




Yay for me!

PS- Excuse my appearance in these pics. I look a little scared/nervous or something I was in shock that I actually bought a car!

Also, 3:30pm on the last day of the month and a holiday weekend is a pretty good time to contact a dealership:)

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

GASP!!! Meredith, it's GORGEOUS!! Go you!

Lauren Miller said...

NICE!!!!!! I agree with Liz, Go you!