Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Introducing the Fukai's- Mary & James

Me and Lyndsay at the rehearsal dinner
Me and little Philly!
Hiro & Lyndsay
Lyndsay and Isis (Hiro's daughter)
Hair fixin' time!!
At the reception
Me and Mary P!
The happy couple, James and Mary, leaving to go....
....to Eighth & Rail!!


Mary and James' wedding weekend (the first of May) was a lot of fun! I have no pics from the bridesmaids luncheon for some reason and none yet of the entire wedding party. But we had a great time and are so happy for them!!!


2 comments:

Lauren Miller said...

Mere I LOVE that dress you have on at the rehearsal dinner. It is beautiful on you.

Drew Watts said...

Loved your pictures and dress is looking beautiful. I am also looking for a designer dress for me, as it’s my wedding in next month at Chicago wedding venues. Thinking to buy it in blue color now as that looks beautiful and glamorous. Loved your choice dear for Rehearsal dinner.