Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Day 4

Phew! So Sunday was another crazy day!!! Philip had left from Birmingham and gone to Atlanta to spend the night with Brian. They woke up about 5am (ATL time) and headed to Augusta to the final round of the Masters! Unfortunately, no cell phones or cameras allowed this year so he's got no pictures:(

While he was there, me and Lyndsay headed down to Eufuala for the Pilgrimage. I think this was something like the 55th year. I love looking at houses in general, so when they happen to be 100+ years old, I am even more interested! We had a great time with my parents and saw about 6 of the houses on the tour. Sunday evening, we headed over to the Kellogg's house (they own Superior Pecan Comapny). They have the most amazing house in Eufuala. It wasn't on the tour this year because the renovations are not completely finished but hopefully it will be next year. Mom had told them how much I wanted to see the house so they invited us over for a tour and some wine on their porch. I won't go into detail because it would take me forever to tell you how awesome this house is but just know that I was in awe!!!!

I made it home about 9:30 and Philip rolled in about 11. To say that we both were/are exhausted is an understatement! But it was such a fun weekend that it was worth it:)

No comments: