Monday, September 21, 2009

War Eagle!!

Jenn's first visit to The Plains in a long, long time!!!
Hiro & Lyndsay stopped by for a bit!
Britney, Tony & me

Well it was quite an eventful weekend!!! Here's what happened:
1) Wingate came to visit!!!! We had so much fun! Dinner at Cafe 123 Friday night, tailgating Saturday, wimped out on the game, watched it at my cousins apartment and at Hiro & Lyndsays, coffee shop
2) Tony & Britney came to visit!!!! They came down Saturday for the game and spent the night. They were not wimps like me and Jenn and actually stuck it out for the whole game. True fans:)
3) Volree and Nick became parents!!!! Baby Cooper was born on Saturday afternoon right before the Auburn game started. I'm so excited for them and hope to meet him soon!
4) Philip went to Colorado with Scott and Matt for a fishing/camping expedition. I still haven't laid eyes on the boy but from our limited phone conversations it sounds like he had a great time!!! He slept for a few (like 2) hours in Birmingham then got up at 4:30am this morning and headed straight to the hospital:( He says he has great pics so maybe once he's caught up on his sleep I can talk him in to posting about it.
5) Yesterday I did nothing and it was glorious!!!! I watched the entire first season of Sex & the City. A fun lazy Sunday:) Lynz and Hiro came over with some leftovers and watched some SATC with me. Hiro was thrilled!

I'm hoping to have an uneventful week this week since last week ended up being super busy!!

Happy Monday everyone!!!

Toodles!

1 comment:

Lauren Miller said...

Yay for fun visitors! I also watched the first season of SATC this past week while Kevin was out of town. I never get sick of it :)