Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My Lame Attempt to Party Like It's 1999:)

The Boyzz Spouses- Leah, Katie and Forrest
Me and Kristin- her class reunion was Saturday night too!
My most favorite boy ever!! Me & David
At our pre-reunion gathering at Dram
Our pre-pre reunion drink at Ross Bridge

What a crazy weekend!!! Friday night, we went to Panera for dinner and to see Funny People with Lynz, Hiro and Mary. It was a pretty good movie. Not what I expected and really long! But good, none the less.

Saturday morning we were up bright and early for another 10 mile run. Damn, I'm starting to get tired of those! Then we hopped in the car and headed to Birmingham.

First stop in Birmingham was, drum roll please, Rojo! We met up with Elmer, Tony, Britney, Scott & Marianne(who just found out they're having a boy!!) for lunch and had a blast. Then I went with Britney to check out our bridesmaid's dresses for the wedding. They are so cute!!! And chocolate brown, my fav!!

Then we headed over to Ross Bridge to check in. We tried to lie by the pool but it started raining so we opted for a daquiri on our balcony followed by a nap!

Saturday night was my 10 year reunion! We met the girls & hubbies at Dram for a pre-reunion drink then we headed over to Workplay for the reunion. It was a blast! There was a good number of people there so it was a little hard to speak to everyone! I'm so glad we went!

Sunday morning treated ourselves to a massage then lounged by the pool! It was a little anniversary present to each other and it was great!!!

We went up to the Fukai's for dinner and True Blood but I didn't make it to TB. I was so tired that we left before the show and I was alseep by 8:30! It was great:)

Hope everyone has a great week!

Toodles!

1 comment:

Sara Singleton said...

WOW MER! I'm so impressed with all your running!! maybe if i keep reading your blog I'll get more motivated to run more often. I'm only doing so about 1-2 times a week- terrible!!!

glad y'all had fun at the reunion! oh and random, but i think David is friends with one of Brett's friends who also lives in Bham... small world! you're pic made me think of it.