Friday, August 28, 2009

Another relaxing weekend coming up!

I'm hoping to have another relaxing weekend like we did last weekend! It will be the last one for a while between football, half marathons, beach trips, weddings, etc. Tonight we're going to try out Piccolo, the new tappas lounge at the Hotel, then get some dinner. Tomorrow morning I've got to run 9 miles then I have NOTHING to do the rest of the day. Should be glorious:)

Tomorrow night I'm looking forward to seeing Tim Brantley at The Bar! Mary P and Lyndsay have a little crush on this guy so I'm excited to see him play! I think we're going to do a little girls dinner first:)

I'm kinda hoping it will rain on Sunday. Not for any other reason than it might force me to hang around the house and rest!

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

Toodles!

No comments: