Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Hump Day!

Still no confirmation on my 10k time from Saturday, so I think I'll just go ahead and declare the race a Personal Record:) Hooray for me!!!

Busy few days ahead for the Hakes! Tonight, we head up to Birmingham to see Wilco at Sloss Furnace. This will probably be the 10th Wilco show for Philip and the 5th or 6th for me. We're both pretty excited but Philip was on call last night and got NO sleep. I'm going to drive up there so he can take a little nap! We were going to drive back tonight but I think we've decided to spend the night & get up early (like 4am)! One of these days, we'll realize we're getting too old for these school night road trips!!!

This weekend we head up to Blue Ridge, GA to spend a weekend in the mountians. I'm pretty pumped about the trip!!! I haven't been to the mountians in a long, long time. I'll hopefully have some good pics to post next week.

Happy Hump Day!!

No comments: