Thursday, April 16, 2009

All alone...:(

It's just me & the pooch for a few days, so sad. Philip left last night after clinic to go to Boulder, CO to visit a company that makes some of their instrumentation. I talked to him this morning while he was waiting on his room service- well excuuuse me!- and he said they're supposed to get about 2 feet of snow in the next few days. Yikes! I don't think he took warm enough clothes! He should have a good time though and will be home late Saturday night.

Meanwhile, I'll be pretty busy while he's gone! I've got to get ready for my first race since the knee injury. I'm running a 10k Saturday:) It's a really hilly course so it will be a true test for the ole knee. Me & Lyndsay have been running a lot lately to get ready for this race. I've done 5 miles a handful of times so hopefully I can gut out that last 1.2 miles. Then we're all going to head up to Waverly for the Old 280 Boogie. I haven't ever been to this event but have heard it's a lot of fun. Friday night I think I'll tag along with everyone and go to the wine tasting at the Brass Brassiere then hit the sack early.

Hopefully I'll have some pictures to post later on this weekend!

No comments: