Thursday, March 26, 2009

Long time, no blog....

Not sure why I haven't posted in a while, I guess we've been busier than I thought. To sum it up- 2 weekends ago we went to Marietta, GA with the Fukai's. Who knew Marietta had such a cute downtown??? I surely didn't! Anyways, we shopped around The Square, ate at a great Columbian restaurant and went to McCrackens for some early St. Patricks Day fun.

Last weekend, Philip's dad & brother came in town for some "boy time." They went to West Point to ride the moutain bike trail there and spent some good QT together:) I, on the other hand, got to spend Saturday & Sunday doing whatever I wanted. Which, honsetly, wasn't much of anything!!! Saturday night our neighbors had the first Southside cook out of the year. Fun, as usual!

Tuesday night, we went to The Bar to see the Parker Quartet. They played on campus Wednesday night so they had a little preview show Tuesday. They were great! We got our little dose of culture for the week.

This weekend we are heading down to the beach with some friends. It's supposed to be raining but we'll make the best of it:)

Happy Thursday y'all!

No comments: