Monday, February 23, 2009

Surprise!, Murder Mystery and a baby!



What a weekend!!! Friday night, we had a surprise 40th birthday party for Philip's boss at Eighth & Rail. It was a blast! The band was great and Christine's made some AMAZING food. Most importantly, Lee was surprised!! So "mission accomplished!!"

Saturday night was Murder at the Juice Joint! The Fukai's hosted a murder mystery party set in the 1920's. It was so much fun and everyone that came dressed up! Everyone did a great job playing their "part" but no one figured out who the killer was!!

Yesterday we were exhausted but somehow Philip managed to find the energy to mountain bike then run! I, on the other hand, went to see He's Just Not That In To You with Lyndsay & Kat (good movie!) Then we headed back to Fukai manor to watch the Oscars. Thank goodness Lyndsay loves being a hostess!!!

Ryan Monroe Donaldson is here!! Jamie had her second little boy early this morning. Ryan Monroe Donaldson weighed in at 8lbs 1oz. The word from Joe (aka Daddy) is that mom & baby are doing great! I'm heading to the hospital after work and I have my camera with me so I'll post some pics tonight:)

PS- The cigarette I am holding in the Murdery Mystery pics is STRICTLY a prop:)

No comments: