Saturday, December 20, 2008

Tag, I'm It!


This picture is from the AU/Vandy game this year in Nashville. My sweet Sara has been waiting 4 years for Auburn & Vandy to play each other and this year was finally her chance! We had the best time tailgating that day with Sara, Logan, Andrea, Casey & a ton of Sara's friends from Nashville!!! Now I tag Brooke, Malone, Volree & Jerry!

The object of the picture tag is to:

1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer

2) Select the 4th picture in the folder

3) Explain the picture

4) Tag 4 people to do the same

Kea, sorry it took me so long to post my "tag," it's been a busy week!!

1 comment:

Sara Singleton said...

awwwe me so lucky to be the object of your tag :) Come back soon! and I'll see you on Friday for your Bday Dinner, Woowhoo!