Thursday, September 18, 2008

Ratta-Tap-Tap

I have my first tap class tonight! Most of you know that I took "adult tap" for a few years in Bham but I haven't been able to find a place in Auburn/Opelika that has classes. I finally found one and it's right by my house! I told the owner that while I am no "daning queen", I might poke my eyes out if we learned shuffle ball change for an hour. She said I might be too advanced for the adult class so I might want to come to the Level 4 class with the high school seniors on Tuesday. Ummm...okaayyy... She said there was another girl that was around my age that was in the Level 4 class. Oh goodie, I thought, I won't be the only loser! We'll see how that class goes. I'll probably end up making a total arse out of myself! I'll give a report tomorrow on how the adult class goes. Hopefully my eyeballs will still be in tact:)

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I can't wait to hear about this! I'm now counting on you to keep us all posted on what's cool and what's really lame since we're all old now! :)

Anonymous said...

I would pay to be a fly on the wall!!

The Patterson Family said...

Have fun, Mere! We want an update!

Anonymous said...

Hilarious. I love it. Let me know when your recital is. Azalea would probably love to come to a dance recital ... seriously. We want to come.