Thursday, June 26, 2008

Is it Friday yet?

Does it seem like it's been a long week to anyone else? Not too much exciting has gone on this week at the Hake's. This past weekend we stayed home (for me it was the first time since Mother's Day) and did whatever we wanted. Went to the new coffee shop that is right below our loft a few times and hung out at our favorite watering hole, Eighth & Rail. Philip got called in to do a surgery Saturday morning but he was only at the hospital a few hours so it didn't totally ruin his day! That afternoon we hit up a neighborhood pool for some vitamin D and a little nap! Sunday, church and lunch with my parents. I'm hoping for another "do whatever we want" weekend again this week.

Thinking about it, there were a lot of "repeats" this weekend:
Red Door June (coffee shop)- 2 times
Eighth & Rail- 2 times
Amsterdam's- 2 times
Oh well! We are notorious for finding places we like and going to them over & over.

I'm hoping to make it out to the loft this evening and seeing some tile but I'm not holding my breath. If there happens to be any reason to post pics, I'll do so tonight.

1 comment:

Lauren Miller said...

I am so jealous you ate at Amsterdam twice in one weekend! I can not wait until we are in Auburn in September! I miss you guys!