Monday, June 2, 2008

Ahhh....now that's one helluva weekend!

Well, I had a wonderful weekend! Friday night Philip and I grabbed some Amsterdam & a bottle of wine and went to the balcony of our loft and had a little picnic. Then we went down to Eight & Rail (the bar a few doors down from our loft) and hung out with the "downtown crowd". There is a group of about 20 people that live in the downtown area that all hang out together, have supper clubs, etc. It was great getting to hang out with them!

Saturday I got up early and headed to Birmingham to have a spa weekend at Ross Bridge with my mom! It was so great! We laid out by the pool, had some tropical beverages, mom got a facial & I got a hot stone massage....ahhhh....the life! Saturday night we went to one of my favorite Birmingham restaurants, Ocean. It was as good as ever! Sunday morning we got up, had breakfast and did a little shopping. It was so much fun, I can't wait to do it again!

While I was getting pampered, Philip stayed in Auburn & his dad and brother came to visit. They had a great time doing "guy stuff". He really enjoyed getting to hang out with them, just guys!
Picnic on the Porch!

3 comments:

Lauren and Allen Oakes said...

Fun! Do you have any new pictures of your loft? I would love to see some!

Anonymous said...

yay, meredith! i'm so glad you found me! i haven't been blogging as much lately, but hope to catch up on it soon. now i can see what you and philip have been up to!

The Patterson Family said...

How fun, Mere!! When do you get to move in? Send more pics when you get them! Can't wait to see the inside!!

I started a Henry blog, so if you get really bored, it is www.todayatthepattersons.blogspot.com

Tell Phil we said hello! :)