Monday, April 14, 2008

Here we go!

Well, I've finnally caved in and started a blog. I have some friends that have been wanting me to start one for a while but we really haven't had much to "blog" about. So here goes nothing:

We actually had a pretty fun weekend! Friday we closed on a loft we are buying in downtown Opelika. It was very scary and fast. I'm pretty sure we promised the bank our first born child! Hopefully the loft will be done in 90-120 days so we'll probably be moving in in July! Here is a link to our picture diary. It's not much to look at right now:)

http://picasaweb.google.com/phake158/Loft

We left straight from closing and went to Atlanta to visist our friends Beth & Tyler for the weekend. Saturday we went to the Atlanta Steeplechase. It was so much fun! We did actually see some horse racing, along with some camels, people playing bag pipes & Hooter's girls giving out shots. I'll add some pictures when I get home!

So there you have it! My frist post on my first blog! The page is a work in progress, more changes coming soon!














Philip at Steeplechase enjoying his 3 favorite things....his truck, a beer and a cigar!













We actually saw horses!














The group shot- Andy, Key, Beth, Tyler, me & Philip

1 comment:

Lauren and Allen Oakes said...

Good job Meredith! I can't wait to see your loft in Auburn! See you this weekend!