Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Coming to a close

My second trimester is coming to a close.  I am 27 weeks today.  December is approaching fast and the thought scares the crap out of me:)
 
Here are some pics from the last few weeks.  I still feel great and really can't complain.  We have our first shower this Sunday.  I'm excited to start getting goodies for Baby Girl.

 24 weeks.
 26 weeks.
 
The beginings of baby girls nursery.

We still have a lot to do to the nursery but I was so glad to get the bed skirt and cushion back from the upholstry guy so I could really see how it was going to look.  We are really happy with how it turned out!  Now it's the little details, which to me are the hardest part :-)


2 comments:

Anita Kay said...

Oooh, I love the paisley for the nursery! So cute!

beth spray said...

i love the fabric!!!! so sad that i won't get to be in birmingham this weekend! hope sweet riley gets spoiled rotten!!