Monday, March 29, 2010

Where to begin...

Philip poolside in Vegas w/my white sunglasses on. Cool!
All the guys at the 80's party. Note- Philip did not have to borrow that jean jacket!
All the ladies rockin' it 80's style...
Britney, Stacey and me at Baytowne!

Since I last posted, I don't feel like I have slowed down one bit! We got back from Seaside on Monday and Philip left on Thursday to go to Vegas for Tony's bachelor party. From what I could tell, they had a good time. Everyone came home with all their teeth and no one ended up on the roof. Philip walked in the door that Sunday, dropped his bags in the kitchen, sat on the sofa and was dead asleep within about 2 minutes. A sign of a good trip, I suppose.

That Thursday, I left for Sandestin for Britney's bachelorette party (same wedding as Vegas trip). It was so much fun. We had great weather and got in some beach/pool time that all of us needed! I don't know all the bridesmaids as well as Philip knows the groomsmen so it was nice getting to know Britney's friends from Montgomery. It was a little slower pace than Philip's trip but I had a blast and I think Britney did too:) While I was gone to the beach, O-town had another theme party. This one was "Party like it's 1985"

Philip has had a nice break at work. They didn't do any surgery last week and don't have any this week nor have they had clinic so he is kind of "off" but still going into the office. It's a nice break for him from his usual 12 hour days.

This past weekend was so fun! Friday afternoon I left work a little bit early and we headed to Atlanta to see Wilco at the Fox. We met one of Philip's college roomies and his wife and had the best time. We ate dinner about a block down from the Fox then headed to the show. There was no opening band so they started right at 8 and played for almost 3 hours!! We stayed right across the street at the Georgian Terrace so not having to drive anywhere was great. Saturday morning we got up and ran around Midtown and down to Piedmont Park, then met up with Justin & Rebecca for breakfast/lunch at the Flying Buscuit. It turned into a beautiful day so we just piddled around Atlanta. Drove over to Decaturn, walked around Virginia Highlands, went to Ikea and Trader Joe's. We had a wedding party to be at Saturday night at 6 and didn't leave Atlanta until almost 4:30 our time. Oops! We were only about 45 minutes late the party:)
Last night we went to see Hot Tub Time Machine. I'll have to admit it was a lot funnier than I expected!

Well, now that I look back this is a long post about nothing really. Oh well! Happy Monday everyone!

1 comment:

The C's said...

Glad Philip made it back with all of his teeth! Haha. Looks like yall are having a blast. Would love to see you soon!