Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Craziness!!!

The chaos of all the kids opening presents!!!
The Rileys and the Hakes
My new cowboy boots Philip gave me! I love them!!
Doesn't look like there was much of a recession at my parents house:)
Kevin, me, Stephen and Kati- Cousins at Jacksons!!!

Philip and I had a WONDERFUL Christmas this year! It was a whirlwind weekend but so much fun!!!
Wednesday- Headed to mom and dad's house in Eufuala.

Thursday- Loaded up and headed to Birmingham where we met Bob & JoAnne at my cousin's house for the annual Tubbs Family Christmas. Words cannot even describe the chaos that surrounds this event but that is what makes it so fun!!

Friday (AKA MY BIRTHDAY!!!)- Opened up presents (it took us almost 3 hours!) and relaxed all day. Christmas night dad cooked us steaks and we celebrated my birthday:)

Saturday- We packed up and headed back to Birmingham to spend the night and see some friends. Philip got us a great rate at the aLoft in Homewood so we left little Charlie in Eufaula and away we went! Saturday night we ate at Jackson's for my Cousin Birthday Celebration. This is about the 6th year I have done this with some of my cousins and I love it!!!

Sunday- Went for a run through Homewood and it made us sad:( Met sweet little Ava! Ate lunch at Rojo. Went back to Tony & Britney's to chill for a minute. Ate dinner at Flip Burger for our friend Nick's birthday. Finally made it back to Opelika around 11pm!!! PHEW!

It was a blast and I'm bummed that it's over!!! I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!! Hope everyone has a wonderful New Year!

Toodles!