Monday, June 29, 2009

It Begins


Training for the Asheville Half Marathon begins today!!! MP found us a schedule that has 4 days of running per week, with the long run on Saturday. I think I'm going to like this plan better than ones I have done in the past b/c it will allow for other forms of exercise during the week like weights or spinning.

Above is a picture of my training posse. MP, Lyndsay and myself. Philip is running too but he's not included in our posse since he could probably run 13 miles today if he had too...damn him... :)

1 comment:

Susan and Corey said...

Corey & I are running a 5k on Saturday before our 4th of July festivities get started. Hopefully some day I will run a half marathon with you. I'm doing the 5k without training before hand so surely if I train I can do a half marathon. Good luck!